Hospitality Services Program
At Morton Plant Mease Foundation, we believe that having peace of mind should be part of your health care experience with us.
Whether you receive your care from Morton Plant, Mease Countryside, Mease Dunedin or Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, or one of our many outpatient facilities, you can expect the highest quality patient care and clinical excellence available. As a member of one of our Chairman Societies, you can also trust that we are focused on your individual experience with our health system. Our priority is your peace of mind - which comes from knowing that someone is there for you, day or night, to assist you with your health care needs.
Our Hospitality Services program was established as an additional way to thank those whose gifts assist us in our efforts to improve the health of our community. While all of our patients receive the same excellent health care, this program offers our most generous donors with personalized attention from the Foundation through concierge type, non-medical services.
As a member of one of our Chairman Societies, you receive a distinctive membership card with information about how to contact a Foundation representative. This includes providing you with personal assistance during an emergency situation, making an appointment or visiting a friend. If admission is necessary, you are offered a private room when available.
- Assistance with physician referral
- A visit from the Morton Plant Mease Foundation Care Coordinator during hospital stay
- Assistance with physician referral if needed
- Assistance for incoming patients requesting a private room
- Direction for billing problems
- Assistance with arranging home health care
- Assistance with bereavement — such as funeral, food and flowers
- Peace of mind from the assurance of knowing you have a connection
To get started, please click here to download our Hospitality Services form.
- Foundation and hospital records will be updated based on this information. You will be asked to confirm your information at time of admission to the hospital. Because insurance information often changes on an annual basis and insurance carriers often have many different kinds of policies and coverage, please remember to provide your insurance information at the time of your hospital admission.
- About Us
- Your Gifts At Work
How To Give
- Membership Philanthropic Support
- Annual Giving Foundation of Philanthropy
- Planned Giving Creating a Lasting Legacy
- Grateful Patient Program Moving Forward - Giving Back
- Tribute | Memorial Giving Gifts From The Heart
- Team Member Giving We Are Morton Plant Mease
- Recurring Gift Options Electronic Funds Transfer
- Volunteer Giving Back to the Community
- #GivingTuesday December 3, 2013
- Contact Us