How To Give
Now more than ever, the hospitals of Morton Plant Mease rely on the charitable contributions of patients, physicians and friends within the community to sustain their leading programs. Unrestricted gifts provide our hospitals with the greatest flexibility to meet the constantly changing advancements in health care, as well as the ability to plan strategically to ensure a healthier tomorrow.
Your tax-deductible gifts, regardless of size, truly make a difference in the health of our community. Donors provide annual gifts that fuel day-to-day operations, capital gifts for new and renovated facilities, and planned gifts for the future benefit of our community.
Contributions are commonly made on an unrestricted basis, allowing the Board of Directors to apply them where they are needed most, but may also be restricted to one or more of the Foundations’ Pursuit of Excellence Funds at the donor’s discretion.
Gifts may be made by: Cash, Credit Card, Stock, Pledge or through a Planned Gift.
These gifts help the Foundation make grants to the hospitals of Morton Plant Mease Health Care in order to provide excellent health care to your family, friends and neighbors, including leading-edge technologies that save lives and promote better health.
- Make a gift using our secure on-line form
- Make a gift via phone by calling 727-462-7036
- Mail a check to:
Morton Plant Mease Foundation
1200 Druid Road South
Clearwater, FL 33756
- If you are interested in leaving an estate gift through your will, trust, charitable gift annuity or insurance, please CLICK HERE. Along with personal satisfaction, a planned gift can provide attractive tax benefits and some have life income provisions.
Donors of $25 or more annually will receive membership in our President's Circle. These gifts include gifts made in tribute of other individuals. Membership is valid for 12 months from the date your gift is received and members will be asked to renew annually.
Individuals who leave a legacy for future generations through an estate gift will receive membership in the Adler Guild Society.
- About Us
- Your Gifts At Work
How To Give
- Membership Philanthropic Support
- Annual Giving Foundation of Philanthropy
- Planned Giving Creating a Lasting Legacy
- Grateful Patient Program Moving Forward - Giving Back
- Tribute | Memorial Giving Gifts From The Heart
- Team Member Giving We Are Morton Plant Mease
- Recurring Gift Options Electronic Funds Transfer
- Volunteer Giving Back to the Community
- #GivingTuesday December 3, 2013
- Contact Us